What do you get when you combine background degrees in Horticulture Business Management with Design, Art, and Classical Ballet? A unique husband and wife duo with a hardworking knowledge of the landscaping industry and a knack for aesthetics.
A.K.A. Dave and Cara Doyle.
We own and operate our business out of our circa 1915, former dairy farm in Northern Colorado. The cows have since been replaced with two darling little girls, thirteen hilarious hens, and two feisty cattle dogs. All of whom love to help out from time to time.
Since we can't operate alone, we hire installation crews that are friendly and professional in manner. Together, we regularly attend classes, conferences, and seminars, keeping us up to speed with the latest regulations and trends the industry has to offer.
So many of our competitors don’t see the value in education, certification, licensing, permitting, and even insurance. For us, it is imperative, and a huge part of who we are. For more information on what this really means, check out our blog post about how this sets us aside from our competitors. These are a few of the licenses and certifications we hold:
- Belgard Authorized Contractor
- City of Fort Collins Licensed Contractor - Class MM Miscellaneous and Minor Structures General Contractor License
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) - Concrete Paver Installer Certification
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) - Advanced Residential Paver Technician Certification
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) - Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exterior CLT-E Hardscape Installation
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) - Landscape Industry Certified Technician Exterior CLT-E Irrigation
Justin is our Operations Manager. He is a Colorado native and has over 15 years experience in the landscape industry. He holds a CLT certification in Turf Management from NALP and is a Certified Hunter Irrigation Technician. Justin is also an ICPI certified Concrete Paver Installer. He enjoys hanging out with his amazing 5 year old son and constructing elaborate Lego creations in addition to getting him hooked on comics early.
Shane is our Hardscape Foreman and patio whisperer. He is also a volunteer firefighter with the Town of Wellington. Not only is he super talented at laying out patios and installing pergolas he holds the designation as a Firefighter 1, and in Hazmat, and Wildland firefighting. He is also CPR certified and keeps us in check on the safety side of the job. He loves the outdoors, mountain biking, and traveling with his fiancée